Top Alsace Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Alsace Tours
Travel through Colmar on a self-balancing electric scooter, which allows you to cover much more ground than you would on foot. Listen to your guide's commentary on the city's history, culture, and architecture as you scoot around. All instruction is provided so even beginners can participate.
The Toy Museum in Colmar has an eclectic collection of toys, games, and memorabilia dating from the 19th century to modern day, all housed in a historic cinema. This admission ticket lets you skip the ticket queues and head straight inside, where you can spend as long as you like exploring the interactive displays and visiting the temporary exhibitions.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Alsace are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Alsace are good for avoiding crowds?
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Place Gutenberg
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Grande Île
- La Petite France
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France