Top Alice Springs Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Alice Springs are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alice Springs experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Mt. Gillen
- Ormiston Gorge
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Hermannsburg (Ntaria)
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Larapinta Trail
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)