Top Alice Springs Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Alice Springs are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alice Springs experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- Alice Springs Desert Park Tours & Tickets
- Simpsons Gap Tours & Tickets
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Kangaroo Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Larapinta Trail Tours & Tickets
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery) Tours & Tickets
- Finke Gorge National Park Tours & Tickets
- Ormiston Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Gillen Tours & Tickets