As a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Australia’s most famous landmarks, Uluru is the undeniable highlight of the Red Centre and an unmissable attraction for visitors to Alice Springs. Here’s a rundown of tour options.
18 Kilometres West of Alice Springs, Via Larapinta Drive, Burt Plain, Northern Territory, Australia, 0872
Simpsons Gap is located 11 miles (18 km) west of Alice Springs and is accessible all year round, but is most pleasant to visit from April to September.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Simpsons Gap?
What else should I know about attractions in Alice Springs?
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Larapinta Trail
- Mt. Gillen
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Alice Springs School of the Air Visitor Centre
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Anzac Hill
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- MacDonnell Ranges
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Hermannsburg (Ntaria)