Top Albuquerque Full-day Tours
12 results | All Albuquerque Tours
* A traveler said: "Alfred was awesome, knowledgeable, and very skilled. Not only was it a beautiful trip but Alfreds’ ability helped us feel safe and secure so that we could enjoy the beautiful landscapes"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "The tour experience with the Corn Maidens was terrific! Our guide listened to our interests and planned an itinerary that met our every wish. I would seek out Amy Atkins and her partner next time we're in New Mexico."
* A traveler said: "We spent an entire day with our guide Any Atkins from Corm Maiden Tours. She was very attuned to our interests and made sure we were able to see a variety of sites and make the most of this visit. She was very knowledgable about the area and able to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend booking this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona